简要咨询咨询QQ网站导航网站搜索手机站点联系我们设为首页加入收藏 

必备鞋款

来源:易贤网   阅读:640 次  日期:2015-02-25 17:28:24

温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“必备鞋款”,方便广大网友查阅!

Conversation 2

A: Good morning, sir. May I help you?

A:早上好,先生,有什么能效劳的吗?

B: I want to try on a pair of shoes in the display window.

B:我想试橱窗内的一双鞋子。

A: Would you please show me, sir?

A:您告诉我哪一双好吗?

B: This one.

B:这双。

A: I see. What's your size, sir?

A:好的,先生,请问您穿什么尺码的鞋?

B: Forty-three.

B:43号的。

A: Just a moment, please… Here you are.

A:请等一会……给你鞋。

B: (Tries it on) It fits me. But let me fasten up the shoelace and walk a few steps to see how it feels.

B:(试穿上)很合适,让我系上鞋带走走,看感觉如何?

A: Sure, sir. Make sure there is little space to see how it feels.

A:好的,先生,请注意鞋头必须留下点空间。

B: Hm… the sole is too hard. Could you give me that one with soft sole?

B:唔……鞋底太硬了,你可以给我双软底鞋吗?

A: Certainly, sir. Here you are.

A:当然可以,先生,这就是了。

B: This one is much better. What is it made of?

B:这双好多了,是什么做的?

A: Pig-skin. It's very durable, sir.

A:是猪皮做的,先生,非常耐穿。

B: Do they need special care?

B:要特别护理吗?

A: Nothing special, sir. Just put them in a dry and cool place. Don't put them into water. Polish them regularly. Lastly, put some paper in to keep it in shape when you're not going to use it for a long period of time.

A:也没什么特别。只需放在干爽的地方,不要放进水里,要经常揩抹,还有,当长时间不穿时,放些纸在鞋内,以保持它们的形状。

B: Thank you for the information.

B:谢谢你告诉我这么多。

更多信息请查看生活口语

更多信息请查看生活口语
点此处就本文及相关问题在本站进行非正式的简要咨询(便捷快速)】     【点此处查询各地各类考试咨询QQ号码及交流群
上一篇:你小时候惹过麻烦吗?
下一篇:若要人不知,除非己莫为,纸是包不住火的
易贤网手机网站地址:必备鞋款
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
相关阅读      生活口语