● 寂寞
我感到很寂寞。
I feel lonely.
I feel lonely without my husband. (丈夫不在,我感到很寂寞。)
He'll be back next week. (他下个星期就会回来。)
I'm lonely.
I feel all alone.
我讨厌孤独。
I hate being alone.
我不在乎孤独。
I don't mind being alone.
我想念你。
I miss you. *miss 表示“因某人不在而觉得寂寞”,I miss you含有I want to see you(我想见到你)和I want to be with you(我想和你在一起)这两种心情。
I miss you. (我想念你。)
I miss you, too. I'll be home soon. (我也想你,我马上就会回去的。)
I feel lonely without you.
I feel helpless without you. (没有你,我感到无助。)
我觉得空荡荡的。
I feel empty. *empty表示“缺少内容的,缺乏价值的,没有意义的”。
My son died, now I feel empty. (我儿子去世了,我心里空荡荡的。)
I'm sorry to hear that. (真是太不幸了。)
I feel incomplete. *incomplete(不完全的)在这里表示“内心不充实”的状态,比I feel empty.更强调空虚。
我的生活很空虚。
My life is empty.
My life is meaningless. (我的人生毫无意义。)
I'm all alone in this world. (在这个世界上我总是孤独的。)
I don't feel satisfied with my life. (我对我的生活并不满意。)
最终只剩下了我一个人。
Alone at last.
I'm finally alone.
更多信息请查看生活口语