简要咨询咨询QQ网站导航网站搜索手机站点联系我们设为首页加入收藏 

口语交际:你嫁给了外国人You are married to a foreigner

来源:易贤网   阅读:1399 次  日期:2017-11-21 15:56:00

温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“口语交际:你嫁给了外国人You are married to a foreigner”,方便广大网友查阅!

A:You are married to a foreigner, huh? So what’s it like?

你跟一个老外结婚了,是吗?那么是个什么样?

B:Well, the first year of our marriage, we had great difficulty getting along. The things that are important to me are not important to him. We had a lot of conflicts.

嗯,我们结婚的第一年,我们很难相处。对我来说重要的事对他来说又不重要。我们有过很多冲突。

A:Yeah, I know what you mean. The first year of any marriage is difficult for all couples, not to mention two people from different cultures.

是,我知道你什么意思。结婚的第一年对任何夫妻来说都很难,更不用说是两个来自不同文化的人。

B:And now we have a two-year-old boy. We’re very happy that he’s healthy and smart.

是,我知道你什么意思。结婚的第一年对任何夫妻来说都很难,更不用说是两个来自不同文化的人。

A:Oh, so he’s half Chinese and half American. That’s unusual. What languages does he speak, then?

噢,那么他是一半中国血统、一半美国血统。那很不寻常。那他讲什么语言?

B:Right now he speaks mostly Chinese, and he can say a few English words. But he will learn.

现在他主要讲中文,他只会说几个英文单词。但是他会学。

A:What does he look like? Can people tell?

他长得怎么样?别人看得出来吗?

B:Yes, people surely can. He’s whiter than the Chinese kids, and his hair is a little blonde. My husband says his eyes are very Chinese though.

能,别人当然能看出来。他比其他中国小孩白,头发有点金黄。但我丈夫说他的眼睛很像中国人的。

更多信息请查看口语交际
点此处就本文及相关问题在本站进行非正式的简要咨询(便捷快速)】     【点此处查询各地各类考试咨询QQ号码及交流群
上一篇:口语交际:一个大家族A big family
下一篇:口语交际:我要跟他离婚 I would divorce him
易贤网手机网站地址:口语交际:你嫁给了外国人You are married to a foreigner
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!