简要咨询咨询QQ网站导航网站搜索手机站点联系我们设为首页加入收藏 

口语交际:上不了网我都快疯了 No internet access is killing me

来源:浙江省教育考试院   阅读:911 次  日期:2017-11-16 11:42:16

温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“口语交际:上不了网我都快疯了 No internet access is killing me”,方便广大网友查阅!

R:Can I use your laptop for a while?

能用一下你的笔记本电脑吗?

A:Sure, go ahead.

当然,用吧.

R:Oh, isn't your computer Wi-Fi capable?

你的笔记本电脑能无线上网吗?

A:Yes, it is. You want go online? there are no wi-fi hotspots around.

能啊,想上网啊,这附近没有无线热点.

R:Oh my, no internet access is killing me.

天啊,上不了网我都快疯了.

A:Can't you wait till you get home? then you can surf the internet using the broadband, wireless connection or whatever you like.

你不能等到家了再上网吗?到家了,你可以用宽带,用无线,随便怎样.

R:No, I'm not feeling myself. I just want to check my emails, visit my favorite websites and chat with my friends.

不行,我觉得不舒服.我想查查邮件,上我最喜欢的网站,和朋友们聊聊天.

A:Now I see, you must be suffering from discomgoogolation.

我知道,你肯定是得了谷歌依赖症了.

R:What does that mean? there's nothing wrong with me.

什么?我没病啊.

A:Well, the term 'discomgoogolation' comes from 'discombobulate' and 'google'. Becasue floods of information are just a mouse click away, net users are very likely to become addicted to the web.

"谷歌依赖症"来自于"混乱"和"谷歌"两个词.因为点击鼠标即可获得大量的信息,网民非常容易上瘾.

R:That's alright. I just can't bear losing track of all the latest information. It almost drives me crazy.

没错,没法获取最近的信息会让我受不了,都快疯了.

A:Then, you're probably addicted.

那你八成是上瘾了吧.

更多信息请查看口语交际
点此处就本文及相关问题在本站进行非正式的简要咨询(便捷快速)】     【点此处查询各地各类考试咨询QQ号码及交流群
上一篇:口语交际:让我把你介绍给他 Let me introduce you to him
下一篇:口语交际:周日去看电影好不好?How about a movie on Sunday?
易贤网手机网站地址:口语交际:上不了网我都快疯了 No internet access is killing me
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!