简要咨询咨询QQ网站导航网站搜索手机站点联系我们设为首页加入收藏 

口语入门:跟老外结婚 Married to a Foreigner

来源:易贤网   阅读:1291 次  日期:2017-11-08 11:49:36

温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“口语入门:跟老外结婚 Married to a Foreigner”,方便广大网友查阅!

M:You are married to a foreigner, aren't you? So what's it like?

你跟一个老外结婚了,是吗?那样的生活怎么样?

F:Well, in the first year of our marriage, we had great difficulties in getting along. The things that are important to me are not important to him. We had a lot of conflicts.

嗯,我们结婚的第一年,彼此很难相处。对我来说重要的事在他看来却不重要。我们有过很多冲突。

M:Yeah, I know what you mean. The first year of any marriage is difficult for all couples, not to mention two people from different cultures.

是,我知道你什么意思。结婚的第一年对任何夫妻来说都很难,更不用说两个来自不同文化背景的人了。

F:Now we have a two-year-old boy. We're very happy that he's healthy and smart.

现在我们有了一个两岁的男孩。我们很高兴他很健康、很聪明。

M:Oh, so he's half Chinese and half American. That's unusual. What languages does he speak, then?

噢,那么他是一半中国血统、一半美国血统,很不寻常。那他讲什么语言?

F:Right now he speaks mostly English, and he can say a few Chinese words. But he will learn in the future.

现在他主要讲英文,他只会说几个中文单字。但是日后他会学。

M:What does he look like? Can people tell?

他长得怎么样?别人看得出来吗?

F:Yes, people surely can. He's whiter than the Chinese kids,and his hair is a little blonde. My husband says his eyes are very Chinese though.

能,别人当然能看出来。他比其他中国小孩白,头发有点金黄。但我丈夫说他的眼睛很像中国人的。

更多信息请查看口语入门
点此处就本文及相关问题在本站进行非正式的简要咨询(便捷快速)】     【点此处查询各地各类考试咨询QQ号码及交流群
上一篇:口语入门:真没想到在这儿见到你!Fancy Meeting You Here!
下一篇:口语入门:冲动还是真爱? A Crush or A real Love?
易贤网手机网站地址:口语入门:跟老外结婚 Married to a Foreigner
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!