简要咨询咨询QQ网站导航网站搜索手机站点联系我们设为首页加入收藏 

生活口语:你会嫁给一个外国人吗

来源:易贤网   阅读:947 次  日期:2017-08-24 09:33:09

温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“生活口语:你会嫁给一个外国人吗”,方便广大网友查阅!

A:if you can choose, will you marry a foreigner or a Chinese?如果让你选的话,你是愿意嫁给一个中国人还是一个外国人?

B:why? Did tom pop the question?为什么这么问,汤姆向你求婚了吗?

A:not yet. But I wonder if I can get my parents’ consent.没有,我怕父母不同意。

B:let me guess, your parents want you to marry a Chinese man, right?我猜猜,你父母一定是想你嫁一个中国人,对吗?

A:you are right. It is giving me a real headache. I feel like I’m between a rock and a hard place.是啊,我正头疼呢,我觉得左右为难。

B:I used to have the same problem when I was with my ex.我和以前的男朋友谈恋爱时,也遇到了同样的问题。

A:oh, how did you deal with it?那你怎么解决的?

B:I just let it go and continued dating with my Korean boyfriend. But finally we broke up.我就顺其自然,继续和我的韩国男朋友约会,但是后来我们还是分手了。

A:oh, it’s a pity. What was the matter?太可惜了,为什么啊?

B:simple. We had personality clashes and there were too many cultural differences.很简单,我们性格不合,双方文化也有很多不同之处。

A:like what?比如呢?

B:he hoped to live in the Korean way and asked me to give up working and stay at home to take care of the family.他希望我过韩式的生活,要求我放弃工作,安心待在家里。

A:Oh, I see. In their culture women should put family first.这样啊,在他们的文化里,女性应该以家庭为重。

B:yes, he said it would be batter for me and for the whole family. But I simply can not quit working.是啊,他说这样对我,对整个家庭都好。但是我就是不想辞掉工作。

A:so that's why it’s hard to have a happy marriage with a foreigner.所以和外国人结婚,很难幸福。

B:not really. There are many successful mixed marriage around us.也不一定,我们周围不也有很多成功的例子嘛。

更多信息请查看生活口语
点此处就本文及相关问题在本站进行非正式的简要咨询(便捷快速)】     【点此处查询各地各类考试咨询QQ号码及交流群
上一篇:生活口语:言过其实 All his geese are swans
下一篇:生活口语:这附近哪儿能停车
易贤网手机网站地址:生活口语:你会嫁给一个外国人吗
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
相关阅读      生活口语