简要咨询咨询QQ网站导航网站搜索手机站点联系我们设为首页加入收藏 

生活口语:房地产英语签订正式买卖合约

来源:易贤网   阅读:1019 次  日期:2017-07-29 09:32:17

温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“生活口语:房地产英语签订正式买卖合约”,方便广大网友查阅!

办妥了按揭贷款,请了律师,陈先生今天终于正式签订了买房合约。下面是他签约的过程:

S--Solicitor Mr. White 律师怀特先生

B--Client 1 Mr. Chen 客户一 陈先生

C--Client 2 Mrs. Chen 客户二 陈太太

S: Good morning. Mr. and Mrs. Chen. How are you?

早上好,陈先生,陈太太,你们好。

B: Fine, Mr. White. We are sorry for being late today. There was a traffic jam.

好,怀特律师,真对不起 ,我们迟到了,今天交通非常拥挤。

S: Don't worry. I have the contract ready for you to sign.

不用担心,我已准备好所有你们要签署的合约文件。

C: Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

S: Let me explain to you. Your property's address is Flat C, 5/F, Tong House Tai Koo Shing. The purchase price is four million and three hundred thousand dollars. You'll pay ten percent of the purchase price today, which is four hundred and thirty thousand dollars, and one cheque for stamp duty fee.

让我给你们解释一下。物业地址是太古城唐厦十五楼C室。成交价是港币四百三十万元。今天你们需要支付成交价的一成,即港币四十三万元,以及一张付印花税的支票。

B: How do you calculate the stamp duty fee?

如何计算印花税?

S: Here is the stamp duty for your reference.

这是印花税表,给您参考。

B: Thank you. Let me write cheques for you.

谢谢,我给你写支票。

S: Which is your mortgage loan bank?

你们在哪家银行申请按揭?

C: We chose ABC Bank for mortgage loan. May I ask how much the solicitor fee is?

我们选了ABC银行办理按揭。请问律师费是多少?

S: I'm not going to charge you any professional fees, but you're liable for a handling fee of around twelve thousand dollars. It includes land search and registration fees for your agreement.

我不收取任何顾问费,我只收取大约一万二千块的手续费,包括地产检察和协议登记费。

C: Thank you.

谢谢。

S: All the paperwork is now completed. If you have any questions, you can contact me anytime.

所有文件已经完成。如果有任何问题,你可以随时联系我。

C: Okay. Thank you very much, Mr. White. See you later.

好的,怀特律师,非常感谢,再见。

更多信息请查看生活口语
点此处就本文及相关问题在本站进行非正式的简要咨询(便捷快速)】     【点此处查询各地各类考试咨询QQ号码及交流群
上一篇:生活口语:物业常用英语1
下一篇:生活口语:房地产英语洽购商铺
易贤网手机网站地址:生活口语:房地产英语签订正式买卖合约
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
相关阅读      生活口语