简要咨询咨询QQ网站导航网站搜索手机站点联系我们设为首页加入收藏 

英剧《德伯家的苔丝》经典台词4中英双语

来源:易贤网   阅读:2112 次  日期:2017-06-01 09:12:31

温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“英剧《德伯家的苔丝》经典台词4中英双语”,方便广大网友查阅!

A pity.Well, she can't see you, I'm afraid.

真遗憾 恐怕她不能见你

She's an invalid.You'll have to deal with me. Is it business?

她卧病在床 你只能跟我谈 是公事吗

Not business, sir, it...I can hardly bring myself to say.

不是公事 先生 我真是难以启齿

Pleasure, then?No, it is...It's very foolish.

是喜事吗 不 因为这很愚蠢

I like foolish things. Try again.

我喜欢愚蠢的事 说吧

You were in the middle of the road!

你挡在路中间了

Look! Look what you've done.

看看你做了什么

No, sir, you mustn't!

不 先生 千万不能

Sorry, miss. It's all I can do.

抱歉小姐 我只能这么做

He won't sell Prince's body

他不肯把王子的尸体卖了

says when we were knights of the land,

说我们还是英国爵士的时候

we didn't sell our chargers for cat-meat,

就从没把战马卖了做猫食

let 'em keep their shillings.

省省他们那点小钱吧

Silly old fool.Mother...

真是越老越蠢 妈妈

Still, I suppose we must take the ups with the downs.

看来 我们只能认命了

He might get work, I suppose, as a day labourer.

他得出去找活干 做做临时工

if his heart holds out.

如果心脏能受得了的话

Mother, I'll go.

妈 我去

What's that?

什么意思

If that's what you want, I will go.

如果你想让我去 我去好了

Claim kin.

去攀亲戚

I do beg your pardon, Lady D'Urberville.

请您原谅 德贝维尔夫人

Please forgive the intrusion, your ladyship, but my name is...

请原谅我不请自来 夫人 我叫...

Begging your pardon, ma'am.

请您原谅 夫人

Please forgive the intrusion, your ladyship,

请原谅我不请自来 夫人

but my name is Tess Durbeyfield and I have come...

我叫苔丝·德北菲尔德 我是来

Can I help you?I am Mr D'Urberville.

需要帮忙吗 我是德贝维尔先生

Have you come to see me or my mother?

你是来找我 还是我母亲的

Your mother, sir.

您母亲

更多信息请查看口语交际
点此处就本文及相关问题在本站进行非正式的简要咨询(便捷快速)】     【点此处查询各地各类考试咨询QQ号码及交流群
上一篇:十大经典爱情片:让经典爱情台词温暖你
下一篇:英剧《德伯家的苔丝》经典台词3中英双语
易贤网手机网站地址:英剧《德伯家的苔丝》经典台词4中英双语
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!