简要咨询咨询QQ网站导航网站搜索手机站点联系我们设为首页加入收藏 

学英语

来源:易贤网   阅读:948 次  日期:2017-05-25 09:30:52

温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“学英语”,方便广大网友查阅!

A:Hello.

你好。

B:Drew. This is Marco.

Drew,我是Marco.

A:Hey,buddy. What's up?

什么事儿?

B:I have a friend. He's like my best friend. He wants to learn English and he would pay 100 kuai per hour. Are you interested?

我有个朋友,他是我最好的朋友,他想学英语并且会一个钟头付一百块钱。你有兴趣吗?

A:I don't know.

不知道。

B:So I take it you're not interested.

这么说你没兴趣?

A:No, Marco. Don't get me wrong. I mean school will be open on June 2nd. And I'll be having a tight schedule by then.

不,Marco.别误会,我是说学校六月二号开学,到时候我肯定会特忙。

B:Don't worry. My friend says he can always arrange his schedule around your schedule.

别担心,我朋友说他会按你的计划来调整他的时间。

A:That'll be fine. When can I see him?

那太好了。我什么时候能见他?

B:Let's make it this way. I'll take him to your house this Saturday. Then you two can make a schedule.

这么办吧。我周六把他带到你那。然后你们可以定个计划。

A:Make sure you come here before noon. I'll be picking up my friend at the airport in the afternoon.

最好上午来,我下午还要去机场接朋友呢。

B:How are you going to get there?

你坐什么车去?

A:By bus,of course.

当然是公车

B:Drew. I'm sure my friend can give you a ride.

我肯定我朋友会开车送你去的

A:Great. By the way, what does your friend do

太好了。顺便说一下。你朋友是做什么的?

B:He's a professional bachelor.

他是职业光棍儿。

A:A professional bachelor? Why doesn't he get married?

职业光棍儿?为什么不结婚?

B:He thinks marriage is a kiss of death.

他说婚姻是坟墓。

A:Hopefully, he's not gay.

希望他不是同性恋

B:Stay at ease. He isn't.

放心。他不是。

Attention Please…特别提醒

[你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

[1]So I take it you're not interested.这么说你没兴趣了。在这里,take表示认为。it则是指后面说的所有情况。Ie: I take it you don't like her.这么说你不喜欢她了。

[2] He thinks marriage is a kiss of death.死亡之吻其实是指任何不好的事儿。你可以讲Smoking is a kiss of death.吸烟不好。或是Drinking is a kiss of death.喝酒不好。

Related Words…相关词汇

以下这些词并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

[ ie:What does "***"mean?"***"是什么意思?]

bachelor girl Give me a hand. tuitor favor

更多信息请查看生活口语
点此处就本文及相关问题在本站进行非正式的简要咨询(便捷快速)】     【点此处查询各地各类考试咨询QQ号码及交流群
上一篇:运动
下一篇:关于安乐死
易贤网手机网站地址:学英语
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
相关阅读      生活口语