简要咨询咨询QQ网站导航网站搜索手机站点联系我们设为首页加入收藏 

英语日常对话:在中餐馆 At a Chinese restaurant

来源:易贤网   阅读:1377 次  日期:2017-05-20 09:41:14

温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“英语日常对话:在中餐馆 At a Chinese restaurant”,方便广大网友查阅!

A:It's very nice of you to invite me.你真是太好了,请我来做客。

B:I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?

A:Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?

B:Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。

A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。

B:Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?刘先生,再来一点吧?

A:No more, thank you. I'm quite full.不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。

B:Did you enjoy the meal?您吃得怎么样?

A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。

B:I'm so glad you like it.你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。

A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.谢谢你的盛情款待。

更多信息请查看口语交际
点此处就本文及相关问题在本站进行非正式的简要咨询(便捷快速)】     【点此处查询各地各类考试咨询QQ号码及交流群
上一篇:英语日常对话:这个电脑游戏棒极了
下一篇:英语日常对话:你的想法很有创意
易贤网手机网站地址:英语日常对话:在中餐馆 At a Chinese restaurant
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!