简要咨询咨询QQ网站导航网站搜索手机站点联系我们设为首页加入收藏 

美食情景对话:特价套餐是法式烤鸭

来源:易贤网   阅读:957 次  日期:2017-05-19 09:25:15

温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“美食情景对话:特价套餐是法式烤鸭”,方便广大网友查阅!

A:Hello, my name's John. I'll be your waiter this evening.Can I get you anything from the bar for starters?您好,我叫约翰,今晚由我为您服务。我可以为您从吧台拿些开胃菜了吗?

B:No thanks.What we really need is a booster chair for our daughter. Do you have one?不用了,谢谢。我女儿需要一把高脚椅,你们有吗?

A:Yes, of course. The hostess should have brought you one. Just a moment. Our special tonight is Duck Chambord,which is roast duck served in a raspberry sauce with fresh rasperries.It's also served with wild rice and a medley of vegetables.That is 17.95 and it comes with soup or salad.当然有,女服务员应该要拿给你们的,请稍等。今晚的特餐是法式烤鸭,配上新鲜的莓子酱菰米和青菜。价格是十七美元九五美分,附有汤或沙拉。

B:What is your soup of the day?今天是什么汤?

A:Our soup of the day is French onion.今天是法式洋葱汤。

B:The duck sounds good. One of us should have it.烤鸭听起来不错,我们其中一个人点好了。

A:Alright, you order the duck.好的,那么你点烤鸭。

B:Fine.好。

A:She will have the duck, and I will have the filet mignon.她要烤鸭,我要腓力牛排。

B:How would you like your filet mignon, sir? Rare, medium rare, or well-done?要几分熟呢?五分熟?三分熟?还是全熟?

A:Medium rare.三分熟。

B:And would you like soup or salad with your meals?附餐要汤还是沙拉?

A:I want salad.我要沙拉。

B:I'll have the soup. French onion, yes?我要汤,是法式洋葱汤吗?

A:Yes, that's right. It's very good. I recommend it.是的,很美味的,我强力推荐。

B:Our daughter will share some of our meal with us.Could you bring an extra plate for her?我女儿要和我们共用一份餐,可以另外给她一个餐盘吗?

A:Of course, Ma'am. I will also bring your sourdough bread in just a moment.当然可以,等会我把小餐包一起送来。

B:Our bread?餐包?

A:Yes, we serve it at all tables.是的,每桌都有附赠的。

B:Good. Thank you.好的,谢谢。

更多信息请查看口语交际
点此处就本文及相关问题在本站进行非正式的简要咨询(便捷快速)】     【点此处查询各地各类考试咨询QQ号码及交流群
上一篇:美食情景对话:准备好要点餐了吗
下一篇:美食情景对话:今天的特色菜是什么
易贤网手机网站地址:美食情景对话:特价套餐是法式烤鸭
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!