Lucy:I don''t want you to strike out tomorrow.
露西:我不想让你明天太伤脑筋,
So maybe you could talk to me about…lilies.
所以你到时候也许可以和我聊聊……百合花。
Henry:Lilies?
亨利:百合花?
Lucy:I''m a sucker for lilies.
露西:我非常喜欢百合花。
Henry:Thanks for the tip.
亨利:谢谢提示。
Lucy:Good night. (She entered the house)
露西:晚安。(她走进房子)
Father:You don''t have to rush off. Stick around.
露西父:你先别急着走。
You''ve earned yourself a couple of beers.
我们该请你喝杯啤酒。
Henry:Well, maybe days like this don''t have to be so bad.
亨利:我想,可能日子不必过得像现在这样糟糕。
Father:What are you trying to say?
露西父:你想说什么呢?
Henry:When you guys tell her, she is not just finding out about the accident.
亨利:你们把真相告诉她时,她发现的不仅是那场车祸。
She''s finding out that her life is basi-cally a set-up.
她还会发现,自己的生活原来都是被人设计好的。
I think that freaks her out the most.
这对她的刺激最大。