201. You don’t have to come back the day after tomorrow.你后天不必回来了。
202. Don’t want you to leave(I really hate for you to leave).不愿让你走啊。
203. Don’t scare me, I’m not strong enough.不要吓我,我可禁不住啊。
204. I wonder why he’s made such a mistake this time.我不明白他犯了这样的错误
205. Can you translate what I say(my words) into English ?你能把我说的话翻译成英语吗?
206. can you translate those paragraphs into English?你能把这些段落译成英语?
207. I can’t translate this sentence into modern Chinese ,can you help me?我难以把这个句子译成现代汉语,你能帮我吗?
208. It’s unbelievevable for you to do so difficult thing(I hardly believe that you could do such a difficult thing well).真想不到你能做好这么困难的工作!
209. Your thought isn’t really right, please think it again .你的想法不是很合适,再想想。
210. Are you going to make any changes to the plan?你想改一下计划吗?
211. We’re thinking of giving up our plan.我们正在琢磨着放弃我们的计划。
212. They gave up their holidays in order to fulfil their work plan.为了实施这个工作计划,他们放弃了假期。
213. The teacher asked his pupils to learn the poem by heart.老师要求他的学生要背诵这首诗。
214. Where are you going to spend the winter holiday?寒假里,你打算干点什么?
215. Please give me your address before you go home.回家之前,给我留下你的地址。
216. My phone number is 9.double 3.2.4.我的电话号码是 93324。
217. You may make a call to me if you have sth.你有事可以给我打电话。
218. I’ll listen.由我来听电话。
219. We can’t hear you, please read it as clearly as you can.我们听不清,请再大声点。
220. Please tell me where he lives . 可以告诉我他住在哪儿吗?