简要咨询咨询QQ网站导航网站搜索手机站点联系我们设为首页加入收藏 

在中药房At the Chinese herb store

来源:易贤网   阅读:1077 次  日期:2016-12-19 16:43:01

温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“在中药房At the Chinese herb store”,方便广大网友查阅!

A OK...well, then how much is one jin? 好……那么一斤是多少钱呢?

B Ginseng comes in 6 different grades. It runs from 5,000 to 30,000NT a jin. 人参有六种等级。一斤的价格从五千到三万都有。

A 30,000NT for ginseng?! Do I have to buy a whole jin? 花三万块买人参?!我非得一斤一斤买吗?

B You can get a liang if you want. A liang is one-sixteenth of a jin. That would be 330NT. 要的话你也可以论两买。一两是十六分之一斤,也就是三百三。

A Whew! That sounds more like my price range. I'll take two liangs. 呼!那听来比较符合我的预算。我买二两。

B I'll have my brother cut some for you. 我叫我大哥切给你。

A This little red fruit looks good. What's it good for? 这红色的小水果很好看。它有什么功效?

B That's a lucky fruit called hong zao! People say that if you eat them, you will have your first son very soon! 这个幸运的水果叫做红枣!大家说吃了会早生贵子!

A Uh..., I'm not even married yet. How about this brown dried fruit? 喔……我都还没结婚呢。那这个棕色的水果干呢?

B Gui yuan are lucky, too! If you eat them, you'll have a very sweet life! 桂圆也会带来幸运!吃了之后就会有甜蜜的生活!

A And how about these little brown chips? 那这些棕色的小薄片呢?

B Oh, that's deer horn. That helps you...umm, how should I put it? 噢,那是鹿茸,可以帮你……嗯,这该怎么说呢?

更多信息请查看口语入门
点此处就本文及相关问题在本站进行非正式的简要咨询(便捷快速)】     【点此处查询各地各类考试咨询QQ号码及交流群
上一篇:我想把这个商品退掉
下一篇:晚饭做什么吃?
易贤网手机网站地址:在中药房At the Chinese herb store
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!