简要咨询咨询QQ网站导航网站搜索手机站点联系我们设为首页加入收藏 

当你年老时

来源:易贤网   阅读:638 次  日期:2016-04-12 17:29:20

温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“当你年老时”,方便广大网友查阅!

When you are old and gray and full of sleep,

当你老了,白发苍苍,睡思昏沉,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

在炉火旁打盹,请取下这部诗歌,

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look

慢慢读,回想你过去眼神的柔和,

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

回想它们昔日阴影的浓重;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

多少人爱你年轻欢畅的时刻,

And loved your beauty with love false or true;

出于假意或真心地爱慕你的美貌;

But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

只有一个人爱你那朝圣者的灵魂,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

爱你逐渐老去的脸上痛苦的皱纹;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

躬身在火光闪耀的炉火旁,

Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled.

凄然地低语那爱的消逝,

And paced upon the mountains overhead,

在头顶的山上,爱缓缓踱着步子,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

将脸隐没在群星之中。

更多信息请查看生活口语
点此处就本文及相关问题在本站进行非正式的简要咨询(便捷快速)】     【点此处查询各地各类考试咨询QQ号码及交流群
上一篇:花最少钱取最大利润
下一篇:闲暇
易贤网手机网站地址:当你年老时
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
相关阅读      生活口语