A Dad, dad, dad! Wake up! It's Christmas!
爸爸,爸爸,爸爸!快起来。今天是圣诞节!
B Timmy. It's too early for this. Look, it's six in the morning! Go back to bed!
米,现在太早了,现在才6点,回去睡觉吧。
A No way! Santa already came and left all our presents! Can we go open them? Please! Please!
没门! 圣诞老人已经来过了,并给我们留下了礼物。我们现在能打开礼物吗?求求你了。
B Of course, we can, honey. Bill, come on, get dressed.
当然可以,亲爱的。比尔,过来,穿上衣服。
A Fine! Not like Santa brought me any gifts!
好吧。好像圣诞老人并没有给我礼物。
B Bill! Honestly, you can be such a grouch sometimes.
比尔!老实说,你有时候很爱发牢骚。
A Look at all these presents under the Christmas tree! Awesome!
看看圣诞树下的这些礼物。太棒了!
BAlright, Timmy, knock yourself out. We should get ready and head to the market to buy everything for the Christmas dinner tonight.
好的,吉米,你可以打开礼物了。我们应该准备好并去商店为今晚的圣诞聚餐买些礼物。
A Yeah, you're right. It's the first time we are hosting Christmas dinner at our house so everything has to be perfect.
说得对。这时我们第一次在自己家里举办圣诞聚餐,所以万事都应当妥当。
B I got the list right here. Ham, turkey, mashed potatoes, ingredients for the gravy and of course, yams!
我写了购物单。火腿,火鸡,土豆泥,肉汁的配料,当然还有土豆。
A My dad offered to bring the eggnog so we should be set!
我爸爸会带来些蛋奶酒,那样我们一切都准备好了。