简要咨询咨询QQ网站导航网站搜索手机站点联系我们设为首页加入收藏 

枫叶红了景色真壮观

来源:易贤网   阅读:660 次  日期:2015-12-25 16:48:40

温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“枫叶红了景色真壮观”,方便广大网友查阅!

A Wow, the view from the peak is so grand!

哇,从山顶往下看,景色真壮观!

B Look, most of the maple leaves have turned red.

看,大部分枫叶都变红了。

A Did you ever see this kind of beautiful scene?

你曾经看到过这么美的景色吗?

B Of course, my father used to take me to Xiang Shan or somewhere like that as a child.

当然,在我小的时候,我爸爸常带我去香山或者其他什么地方。

A But my father did not. He didn't have much time.

但是我得爸爸却不带我玩。他总是没有时间。

B Honey, I'm sorry. I promise you, this summer vacation, I will take you to Huang-Shan Mountains. It is more beautiful and magnificent.

宝贝,真对不起。我向你保证,今年暑假,我一定带你去爬黄山。黄山更漂亮,也更壮观。

A Really? It's a deal. Have you ever been there?

真的吗?一言为定。你曾经去过吗?

B Yes, I went there five years ago. You were still a baby at that time.

是啊,我五年前去过那里。那个时候你还只是个小孩呢。

A It really gets me interested. Is it higher than Xiang Shan?

我对这个很感兴趣。它比香山高吗?

B Surely. You can enjoy the beauty of numerous streams and waterfalls. The sea of clouds has a fairy tale beauty.

当然了。你可以欣赏数不胜数的溪流和瀑布。云海像童话一样美丽。

A Can I see the rainbow?

我能看到彩虹吗?

B That depends. If you are lucky, you can see a vivid rainbow across over two peaks.

那不一定。如果你幸运的话,你可以看到跨越两座山峰的鲜艳的彩虹。

更多信息请查看入门口语

更多信息请查看口语入门
点此处就本文及相关问题在本站进行非正式的简要咨询(便捷快速)】     【点此处查询各地各类考试咨询QQ号码及交流群
上一篇:你的宽条面味道很独特
下一篇:迪克向来精明能干的
易贤网手机网站地址:枫叶红了景色真壮观
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!