简要咨询咨询QQ网站导航网站搜索手机站点联系我们设为首页加入收藏 

你的中国之行怎么样

来源:易贤网   阅读:951 次  日期:2015-12-18 17:02:00

温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“你的中国之行怎么样”,方便广大网友查阅!

A Hi. Chuck. Nice to see you back at work. How was your trip to China?

你好,查克,很高兴看到你回来上班。你的中国之行怎么样啊?

B It was so great that I wish I could stay longer.

简直太棒了!我希望我能在那儿再待一段时间.

A What impressed you the most?

中国令你印象最深的是什么?

B Everything was wonderful. The people, the food, the sceneries.I loved it all. But I was impressed by the Chinese language.

所有东西都很棒,我喜欢那儿的人、食物、景致……我觉得最神奇的是他们的语言。

A Really? How come?

真的吗?怎么会呢?

B Yes, it sounds very beautiful. Don't you think so?

对,汉语特别好听,你不觉得吗?

A But I believe it's rather difficult. Did you happen to pick up some phrases?

但我知道汉语很难,你有没有学上几句呢?

B Well, how about Nihao and Xiexie?

嗯,我会说“你好”和“谢谢”.

A Let me guess. You mean nice to meet you?

我猜你的意思是--很高兴见到你”。

B Oh. not exactly. Nihao means hello in English while Xiexie, means thank you.

不完全正确,‘你好’就是英语里的‘hello”而“谢谢’就是‘thank you’.

A Wow. Can you say something else? How about a longer sentence?

哇,你还会说什么?能说个长点的句子吗?

B Well, to be honest that's all I'm able to remember now. The Chinese pronunciation is very difficult than English !

哦,老实说,我只记得这些了.汉语的发音和比英语的难多了。

A It certainly is.

确实是。

B Oh, Katherine, I've bought you a gift from China.

凯瑟琳,我从中国给你带了礼物。

更多信息请查看口语交际

更多信息请查看口语交际
点此处就本文及相关问题在本站进行非正式的简要咨询(便捷快速)】     【点此处查询各地各类考试咨询QQ号码及交流群
上一篇:豪华客车旅游
下一篇:为我们安排一次旅行
易贤网手机网站地址:你的中国之行怎么样
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!