简要咨询咨询QQ网站导航网站搜索手机站点联系我们设为首页加入收藏 

郊外踏青回归自然

来源:易贤网   阅读:741 次  日期:2015-12-10 18:15:19

温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“郊外踏青回归自然”,方便广大网友查阅!

AI love breathing fresh air in the suburb places, while sitting in the morning sunshine.

我喜欢这样到郊外,坐在清晨的阳光中,呼吸新鲜空气。

BI can't agree more, honey. We need to get away from work from time to time.

我非常同意,亲爱的。我们就需要这样时不时地放下工作出来玩。

AYeah, just return to nature and feel the thrills of its beauty.

是啊,就这样回归自然,感受大自然令人激动的美丽。

BWe are nor alone here. So many other families!

并不只有我们来这里哦,好多家庭都来了。

ASure. The sunny days of spring are ideal for outdoor gatherings.

当然了。阳光明媚的春天最适合野外聚会了。

BWell, let's go over there and put a blanket on the lawn.

嗯,我们过去那边。把毯子铺在草坪上吧。

AOK, you go back to our car and fetch the picnic stuff.

好的。你回到车上去把野餐的东西拿过来。

BOh, so heavy! What have you put in here?

哦,真沉!你在这里面放了什么呀?

ANothing special. Food, drinks, and Daniel's kangaroo toys.

没有什么特别的啊。食物、饮料,还有丹尼尔的袋鼠玩具。

BToys? Why do we need toys for a picnic?

玩具?我们野餐要玩具做什么?

AHe said he would like to be our tour director and he lined up many things to do.

他说要当我们的野餐指导,还列出了很多要做的事呢。

BSure, then. May it really be a day of enjoyment. Other than that, we can also teach him something about science.

那好吧。希望今天会成为快乐的一天。而且我们还可以教他点自然科学知识。

AScience? What are you talking about? Forget about your science, OK? It's a picnic!

自然科学?你在说什么啊?忘了你的自然科学吧,好吗?这是野餐!

BI mean we can inspire him for a deeper understanding of the natural world.

我的意思是说我们可以启发他更深刻地了解自然界啊。

AI can't agree on that. Just cut it out. Give him a break and don't spoil the day.

我不同意这么做。还是算了吧。就饶了他吧,别破坏轻松快乐的一天。

BWell, OK. you are always right.

那好吧。你永远都是对的。

更多信息请查看入门口语

更多信息请查看口语入门
点此处就本文及相关问题在本站进行非正式的简要咨询(便捷快速)】     【点此处查询各地各类考试咨询QQ号码及交流群
上一篇:滑雪 Skiing
下一篇:钓鱼 Fishing
易贤网手机网站地址:郊外踏青回归自然
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!