简要咨询咨询QQ网站导航网站搜索手机站点联系我们设为首页加入收藏 

我们必须一直警惕

来源:易贤网   阅读:898 次  日期:2015-11-17 17:16:04

温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“我们必须一直警惕”,方便广大网友查阅!

ADan, Dan, dude. You have to come over to my house right now!

丹,丹,哥们。你必须马上到我家来。

BIs everything OK?

一切都正常吗?

AJust get over here! Come in! Quickly!

快点来就是了。快进!

BSo, since when is your house a bank?

什么时候你的屋子变成银行了?

AWhat do you mean?

你是什么意思?

BI mean, what’s up with the locks and iron bars on your windows.

我是说,在窗户上的锁和铁栅栏用来干什么。

ASecurity ,Dan, security! You can never be too safe you know! A lot of sickos out there. Just the other day they caught that peeping tom red handed! Had a high power telescope and binoculars by his window.

安全,丹,为了安全。要知道你总是不安全的。外面有很多坏人。前几天他们逮到一个偷窥者在干坏事。他窗户边有高倍的望远镜和双目望远镜。

BWhat’s the matter with you? Why are you acting all paranoid?

你怎么了?为什么如此多疑?

AParanoid? I’m not paranoid! I’m cautious! You see Dan, we have to be on guard at all time! People just invade your privacy as if they knew you! Telemarketers, solicitors, even your bank! They have way too much information! I like to keep everything on a need to know basis.

多疑?我不是多疑!我很小心,丹,我们必须一直警惕。就如你所知道的哪有那个,人们喜欢窥探别人的隐私。电话推销,律师,甚至你的银行。他们有太多的信息。我喜欢只有自己知道一切。

BOK, well, what did you want to see me about?

好吧,你想告诉我什么?

AYou are being watched! Be careful Dan! Be careful!

你被监视了。要小心!丹,要小心!

更多信息请查看口语交际

更多信息请查看口语交际
点此处就本文及相关问题在本站进行非正式的简要咨询(便捷快速)】     【点此处查询各地各类考试咨询QQ号码及交流群
上一篇:制定健身计划
下一篇:我感觉很痒
易贤网手机网站地址:我们必须一直警惕
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!