【实况会话】
SHOW TIME ONE
A: Do you feel well? Are you fit and healthy?
你觉得自己健康吗?提醒标准吗?
B: Not really, I think I'm too fat. I need to lose weight.
不是很好,我觉得我太胖了。我需要减肥。
A: Oh, I see. Fat is bad for our health.
是呀,肥胖对我们的身体健康是有很大的坏处。
B: Yes, I also smoke. Maybe I should give up smoking.
是呀,我还吸烟呢,也许我也该戒烟了。
A: Sure. If you have a healthy lifestyle, it's good for you.
一定得戒了,好的生活习惯,对你的身体是有益处的。
SHOW TIME TWO
A: How are you today?
今天感觉怎么样?
B: Not so good. I think I got the flu or something.
不太好。我觉得我感冒了有点不舒服。
A: What do you feel?
你有什么症状?
B: I have a fever, chills, and a sore throat.
我发烧,打寒颤,并且喉咙痛。
A: Let me take a look, open your mouth. Hmmm, your throat is pretty red. How long have you had the fever?
让我看看,把嘴张开点。嗯,你喉咙非常红。你发烧多久了?
B: I believe since last night.
我想是昨天晚上开始。
A: You need to take five days' rest. Take some pills you should be completely well by then.
你需要休息五天。吃些药之后你就会完全好的。
SHOW TIME THREE
A: Good morning, Mr.Sang.
早上好,沈先生。
B: Good morning, Dr.Wilson.
早上好,威尔逊医生。
A: Please sit down over here. You told me you had a pain in your stomach last night.
请这边坐。你说你昨晚肚子痛的很厉害。
B: That's right, doctor, I couldn't sleep all night.
是啊,医生,我整晚都无法入睡。
A: Are you still in pain?
你现在还痛吗?
B: No, not in as much pain as I was.
好点了,不像原来那么痛了。
A: Would you please lie down on th sofa? Hum... it doesn't seem to be too serious. Just take two of these pills every evening.
请你躺在沙发上好吗?嗯...,好像不太严重。每天晚上吃两粒药。
B: Thanks.
谢谢。
【开心时分】
An apple
一个苹果
Son: Dad, is that true that an apple a day keeps the doctor away?
爸爸,“一天一苹果,医生远离我” 是真的吗?
Dad: That's what they say.
人们是这样说的没错。
Son: Well, give me an apple, quick! I've just broken the doctor's window!
太好了,快给我一个苹果,我刚才把医生家的窗户打破了。
更多信息请查看生活口语